Friday, September 25, 2009

The Elusive Family Photo

Those of you who have spent any amount of time reading my blog will obviously know...I love taking pictures...especially pictures of my kids. So, while we were all together at Fort Whyte for the Girlie's birthday, I wanted to take a picture of all the kids together. Maybe for Chirstmas cards...perhaps just for us...whatever. I would just like to get a nice pic of my pride and joy.


Humph...easier said than done. Here is all I got...


Hmmmm....the middle child is missing (refusing to get up on the rock because so and so blah blah blah....you know the drill )






Take Two: Where is the Little Man? Exit stage right...climbing a tree









All togther now but wait....don't they look thrilled to be there?!?








Yup, little man gone again.




SO frustrating!!


I think that I may have to perfect my Photoshopping skills (which at the moment are pretty minimal) in order to get a picture of all five of my kids sitting together, looking at the camera, and not scowling.

Until then...this does still give you all a window into my world.

1 comment: