Monday, October 26, 2009

Pregnancy Shoot at the Park

A beautiful fall day and an afternoon at the park with some lovely ladies. What more could you ask for?

I was so pleased when my client asked if I would take some pregnancy shots of her before "the big day". With only a few weeks until her due date, there was no time to spare.

Here are some of my favorites....






If only every woman was SO photogenic at 37+ weeks




Braving the cold!!




Here is the soon-to-be big sister



Seriously?!? Could she be ANY cuter?

She gave many kisses to the baby but...oh I had to be FAST to catch them!




Look at these two gorgeous girls!!




They are both stunning...and such good sports. They climbed monkey bars, swung on the swings, played in the leaves and we all had a great time!

I am so looking forward to meeting this new little person that is due to arrive very soon. (pictures to follow LOL)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that last photo where the big sister is sitting on her mom's bump! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics, what a happy little family you guys are. Too bad Cory couldn't be there for a few pics eh? You look phenomenal! Wow I cant believe how much your tummy has grown! Love ya lots Mel!
    Love Jenn

    ReplyDelete