Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun with the Little Man

I have been slacking a bit in the picture taking/blogging department lately. Oops.

So today, I pulled out my camera and my "fancy black background" and took a few shots of the little man.

Isn't he sweet?



Mr. Cool



I think this one is my fave!





Our days are often spent just the two of us and I enjoy this special one-on-one time with him. Sometimes, we just sort of do our own thing and just check-in with one another once in a while. Other times, we are hanging together, doing crafts or reading books or...taking pictures (when he is in the mood to pose). Luckily today was one of those days!

He is looking so much more grown up since our last "photo shoot" but still cute as ever!

2 comments:

  1. i love the first one!! the wrinkled up nose smile is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. We also provide a site download tik tok videos about tiktok

    ReplyDelete