Friday, November 13, 2009

Slackin'

Sorry for my absence once again.

It seems that there has been a lot...and nothing much...going on lately and I have been a negligent blogger. Sigh.

Last Sunday was my birthday and it was a GORGEOUS day weather wise. As a child, all but one in my memory there was snow on the ground. Often A LOT of snow. This year, it was 13 degrees and sunny so we took advantage of it. After a lovely brunch at Cora's (mmmmmm), we spent the afternoon at the park playing in the leaves. What fun!

Burying the little man



Fun in the leaves



The Bear being "cool guy"




The girlie posing (as usual)


It was then back at home for a dinner made for me by my hubby and then cake.




Why five candles? I am not sure. Perhaps one for each of my children? Sounds good to me.
It was a lovely day spent with the people most important to me. What a perfect way to spend a birthday! (I do think that a spa day is still in my future though LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Noreen, I am glad you were born and so blessed to call you a friend.

    ReplyDelete