Sunday, January 24, 2010

Growing Up!

I can't believe that we are nearing the end of January and I have not posted a single picture from the holidays! Ugh. I will...sometime soon.

But, in the meantime, I just couldn't NOT post this...

Last night, the girlie lost her first tooth!!




There it is. So tiny. Yet, I remember how big it looked when it first appeared in her sweet little mouth. Seems like just a moment ago.



She was SO excited to have finally lost a tooth and couldn't wait to see what the Tooth Fairy would bring.




In the morning, she had a wonderful surprise. The Tooth Fairy (whom she says she saw, by the way. Apparently she has long brown hair,a purple stiped shirt, pink tutu, blue wings, green crown with purple and pink jewels and a pink and purple wand. I LOVE the magic of six year olds!!) had exchanged her tiny tooth with 5 shiny loonies. Hooray!!

Not only that, she also found another tooth was ready to fall...right into her open hand!

So now, here she is, with two less teeth than she began the weekend with.



And now the Tooth Fairy gets to make a return visit. (I wonder what she'll wear tonight?!?)

2 comments: